Thursday, November 3, 2011

Red N Gold

Thanks to Google I have been receiving couple of enquiries for my pots from overseas :) . But unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it), the enquiries were just that.. enquiries! No further development. But that's just fine with me because everytime I get an enquiry my creative juices start flowing again hahahah... and no stopping once I start. Actually a big break wouldn't be such a bad idea.
Recent enquiry was for wedding favors with a Red n Gold theme... so here they are!


1 comment:

  1. Print Rare Handcrafted Plate Collection at BITOODLE. Premium Canvas Madhubani painting Print, Ready to Frame. The canvas print is sure to add beauty and aesthetics to your space. This Art print offers beautiful color accuracy on a high-quality canvas that is ready for framing.

    ReplyDelete